- Our mission is to support and promote women’s competitive cycling.
- Susannah Gordon
- Primal/MapMyRide Professional Women’s Racing not only facilitates a way for cyclists to race professionally, it provides a needed resource to female cyclists.
Our goal is consistent with any team, we want to win but we also want to compete and gain experience with other teams at the highest level. We also want other women to have the same access to this level of competition. Great competition is the fuel for any sport. We realize that it takes a collective of professional athletes and their teams to bring a product that is fun for spectators to watch and is also beneficial to its patrons.
To increase participation of women in cycling and to support women’s racing, we want to present a team system that can be easily replicated by companies around the globe. This system not only allows racers greater opportunities, but also offers advantages for organizations and corporations to get involved.
There are talented female cyclists all around the country currently unsupported. Our hope is that other teams will be formed and that women’s professional cycling, which is what we are so passionate about, will abound.
To garner national-level results and to encourage growth in the sport, the team will compete at the following high-profile USA Cycling sanctioned and National Racing Calendar (NRC) events:
• February 9-13, John Earley Memorial Valley of the Sun Stage Race
• March 30 - April 3, Redlands Bicycle Classic
• April 14-17, Sea Otter Classic
• April 27 - May 1, Tour of the Gila
• April 30 - May 8, USA CRITS Speedweek
• May 5-8, Joe Martin Stage Race
• June 10-12, The Saint Francis Tulsa Tough
• June 21-26, US Elite Road Nationals
• July 19-24, Cascade Cycling Classic
Control how the group communicates to you. You can also quit the group by clicking 'Leave Group'.